From mid-century modern to glamorous and rustic we have compiled 11 stunning dining rooms that are sure to give you some fabulous decorating ideas. Spaces that invite you to linger and where meals become experiences. Get ready to be inspired!
Photo by Gillian Jackson
1. Modern and glamour collide in this gorgeous dining room designed by Yanic Simard of Toronto Interior Design Group. The brass-framed crystal chandelier and art deco mirror add the perfect amount of glitz to this cool-toned, clean-lined space.
Interior design & photo by Becki Owens
2. White, bright and airy – this room has us dreaming of a fresh summer spread of delicious foods. The geometric gold chandelier and pink peonies pop in this neutral space.
Interior design by sheep + stone | Photo by Nicole Franzen
3. We’ve seen a major resurgence of mid-century modern style in recent years. And this handsome dining room proves why it has increased in popularity. The clean lines of the furniture mixed with a textured rug, statement chandelier and vintage artwork, makes this space warm and inviting.
Interior design by Fawn Galli | Photo by Costas Picadas
4. Looking to make a statement in your dining space? Wallpaper can be the perfect answer! This emerald green damask wallpaper adds a touch of old world glamour to this space. With the addition of a modern crystal prism chandelier by Peter Mikic Interiors – this dining room is both bold and elegant at the same time.
Photo by Heather Hawkins
5. Designer Abbe Fenimore of Studio Ten 25 adds pops of color and pattern to this dining room through the use of fabric. She used Mary McDonald’s Octavius Tape in navy to line the white drapery and bold fuchsia Clarke and Clarke’s fabric on the chair cushions. These details add dimension to the mostly white space.
Interior design by Kathleen Walsh Interiors | Photo by Eric Roth
6. The contemporary lighting used in this dining space is beautifully contrasted against the warm, rustic bones of this farmhouse in Martha’s Vineyard. It’s proof that mixing very different styles can be a wonderful thing.
Interior design by Catalysto Property Services | Photo by Jason Reekie
7. Black and white and beauteous all over! The bold, graphic rug grounds this modern dining room and livens up the entire space.
Interior design by Jennifer Barron Interiors | Photo by Molly Culver
8. With its high-back leather chairs and gold star chandelier, this traditional dining space gives a nod to its Texas locale. It’s stately and understated all at the same time.
Photo by George Ross
Photo by Sarah Dorio
10. This Moroccan gem of a dining room by Burnham Design features green patterned matching chairs and curtains, a tiled fireplace, ornate chandelier and is beautifully framed by black windows and doors.
Photo by Alan Gastelum
11. Minimal meets modern in this stunning dining space designed by The New Design Project. The sculptural Lindsey Adelman chandelier demands attention in this space while accents of greenery add the perfect finishing touch.