Have someone that you just aren’t quite sure what to get for this Holiday Season? Don’t fret! We’ve got you covered with these 11 unique, personalized gifts that are sure to make your family and friends feel extra special. From handwritten jewelry to personalized sound wave art, we’ve rounded up deeply meaningful gifts for everyone on your list.
- Customized Star Map by The Night Sky: Create a personalized night sky to commemorate a wedding date, the birth of a first child or any other special moment that was deeply impactful. You simply put in the date and an image of that night’s sky populates! Add the date and any message you’d like and you’ve got a beautifully thoughtful gift for someone you love. This is probably one of our favorites because it’s such a unique gift and is a beautiful addition to anyones wall decor. $60
- Quote Throw Pillow by Calla And Clover: Write your own message or perhaps your friend or family members’ favorite quote or poem and add it to these beautiful black velvet cushions featuring a chalkboard-like finish. Calla and Clover also offers customized shower curtains, fleece sherpa blankets, wall tapestries and tote bags! Starting at $65.
- Coordinates Pillow by Cover Love: Perhaps you have someone on your list that recently moved into a new home or maybe there is a special place that you know your friend or family member would want to memorialize. This coordinate pillow would be a perfect gift! It’s minimalistic design and neutral color would go well with anyone’s decor style. Cover Love has a bunch of other personalized pillow options that you can choose from as well. Starting at $41.
- State Cutting Board by AHeirloom: Starting at $38, these beautiful state bamboo cutting boards would make a great gift for anyone on your list! You can even personalize it further with an engraving or brass inlay including an icon placed in a home town location.
- Personalized Wooden Name Puzzle by Manzanita Kids: Looking for something special for a sweet little one in your life? Look no further than these gorgeous personalized wooden puzzles! You have the choice between dark walnut or red cherry letters that come in a hard maple base and are sealed with a blend of organic jojoba oil and beeswax. The letters can even stand upright and be used as nursery decor. It’s a great toy that helps build name recognition and spacial skills. Starting at $26.
- Personalized Wallet Insert by Modern Expression: I don’t know about you, but I always have a difficult time finding a good gift for the men in my life. Which is why I was so happy to find these great wallet inserts! Your personalized message gets imprinted on your choice of an aluminum, gold or copper card that slides easily into a wallet. And what’s wonderful about these gifts, is your loved one will carry it with them everywhere they go. Modern Expressions also makes personalized bookmarks, guitar picks, keychains, fishing lures, and various personalized jewelry. Starting at $15.
- Fingerprint Ring: Grace Personalized will take an actual fingerprint and design it onto a ring, necklace or bracelet. You have the option of getting it in sterling silver, rose gold, or 18k gold plated and you can even get it engraved as well. Starting at $45.
- Jewelry Dish by The Painted Press: Maybe you have friends or family that were recently married, or know someone that could use a jewelry catchall for their nightstand. This cute ceramic ring dish by The Painted Press can be personalized with initials, dates or any small message you’d like. They also make cute zodiac jewelry dishes. Starting at $15.
- Moon & Lola Custom Pet Ornament: This is a great gift for the pet lover in your life. You can either choose a silhouette from their library of different breeds, or send in a picture of your pet and they will customize the shape of the mirrored gold or silver ornament. From birds and turtles to horses and cats, they have all sorts of different pets to choose from. $22.34
- Custom Sound Wave Art by Rindle Waves: This gift is so beautiful and special! You can choose a favorite song, wedding vows, a baby’s heartbeat or a personalized message and Rindle Waves will translate it into sound waves and make it into a piece of art! You have the option of different colors and texture schemes and can have it printed on either giclee paper, canvas or natural birch wood. Starting at $70.
- Handwritten Jewelry by Grace Personalized: How special would it be to carry a loved ones signature or personalized message with you in their very own handwriting? That’s what Grace Personalized offers with their beautiful necklaces, bracelets and rings. They also make a custom heartbeat ultrasound necklace! Starting at $40.
Some gifts are big. Others are small. But the ones that come from the heart are the best gifts of all. Tinku Razoria